|Consultation of a pediatric allergist||550 грн|
|Provocative test without the cost of medical products and medications / allergensThe manipulation is performed along with a consultation of a pediatric allergist in the conditions of inpatient stay, duration||350 грн|
|Investigation of the function of external respiration (spirography)||280 грн|
|Investigation of the function of external respiration (spirography) with a workload probe||350 грн|
|Investigation of the function of external respiration (spirography) with a medicamentous probe||400 грн|
|Investigation of the function of external respiration (spirography) with a workload probe and a medicamentous probe||480 грн|
|Scheduled specific immunotherapy (SSI) monitored by nursing staff without allergen costIncludes measuring AP (arterial pressure), temperature, examination of mouth and throat, and being under supervision for 30 minutes||280 грн|
Diagnostics and treatment of allergy in children:
– we investigate respiratory function (spirometry)
– we perform additional types of examinations: nasocytogram, prick tests
– we conduct molecular allergic diagnostics with an innovative method using the state-of-the-art ImmunoCAP ISAC apparatus manufactured by Phadia (Sweden). This method is 98% reliable. The ImmunoCAP device allows you to conduct more than 500 different tests for allergies, including absolutely unique ones. Studies conducted by ImmunoCAP ISAC are recognized by WHO as the best method for diagnosing allergies and autoimmune diseases in the world.
-we treat inhalation allergy with the help of allergy-specific immunotherapy (ASIT)
-we help to cope with all manifestations of allergies (urticaria, angioedema, etc.).
-we make an individual nutrition plan for children with allergies.
Allergist appointment in Kyiv
Allergy is not a disease, but rather a special state of the body, “the price humanity paid for civilization.” According to WHO statistics, currently every 6th human on the planet suffers from some kind of allergic disease. Symptoms vary from “unpleasant feeling” – a runny nose, itching, small rashes to life-threatening conditions – asthma attacks, Quincke’s edema, anaphylaxis. KinderKlinik provides a wide range of modern allergy diagnostics, and our doctors will cope with allergies and its manifestations in a qualified manner.
When should you consider setting up an appointment with pediatric allergist?
- if your child develops runny nose, coughing, sneezing, reddening of the eyes in the same place (kindergarten, home, country house) or in the same time of the year;
- in case of repeating episodes of obstructive bronchitis;
- as an additional examination in case of adenoid vegetations, year-round rhinitis;
- when the child develops episodes of difficult or “wheezing” breathing after exercise, in contact with strong odors;
- when the child has chronic skin rash (after consulting a dermatologist);
- to form a rational diet from the youngest possible age for children with high risk of developing allergic diseases (a doctor can help to prescribe a right diet for a breastfeeding mother, advise the right formula for the child and explain, what to continue the feeding with);
And of course, in more serious cases
- If the child experienced an acute allergic reaction (acute urticaria, Quincke’s edema, anaphylaxis) for further examination;
Looking for a pediatric allergist in Kyiv? Welcome to KinderKlinik!
Schedule an appointment