- Experienced pediatric doctors will provide assistance round the clock (examination, diagnosis, infusion therapy (droppers), child's condition monitoring, introduction of antibiotics and other drugs)
- Laboratory tests 24/7
- Chambers with medical supervision
- Day hospital
Need a good child psychologist? Contact KinderKlinik – our experienced psychologist together with doctors of other children’s health specialties (neurologist, endocrinologist, etc.) will identify your child’s psychological problems and help to eliminate them.
|Consultation of a clinical psychologist (including VAT)||750 грн|
|Consultation of a psychologist||750 грн|
If you have trouble talking to your child, he or she ‘doesn’t hear’ you, has problem with kids their age or any other psychological, emotional difficulties – this means your child needs help of a psychologist.
Pediatric and family psychologist in Kyiv
Eliminating the following problems in children:
- emotional difficulties
- behavioral problems
- mood disorders
- difficulty communicating
- neurotic symptoms (the child is very loud and has difficulty falling asleep, eats very little or very much, suffers from enuresis (encopresis), abuses computer games, etc.)
- difficulties with speech (stuttering) and with learning
- somatic (body) symptoms
- difficulties of adaptation.
Problems in communication with children, their hyperactivity or anger, troubles with speech and/or learning, complaints of the parents, that the child doesn’t listen to them and is “uncontrollable” have been out there forever, but have become even more relevant lately. There are many reasons for that – urbanization, bad ecology, scientific-technological progress etc. If you have trouble talking to your child, he or she ‘doesn’t hear’ you, has problem with kids their age or any other psychological, emotional difficulties – this means your child needs help of a psychologist.
Welcome to KinderKlinik!
When would our psychologist be of help? If your child
- nibbles nails;
- is afraid of everything;
- prefers loneliness to playing with friends;
- is very noisy and falls asleep poorly;
- eats very little or too much;
- suffers from enuresis (encopresis);
- is hyperactive
- is experiencing difficulty with speech (stuttering);
- is silent, closed, shy;
- is experiencing learning difficulties;
- has terrible dreams;
- is often sad, feeling depressed;
- is aggressive;
- “Uncontrollable”, “out of hand”, “cannot hear” (requests, appeals of parents, teachers);
- troubles constantly occur with him;
- shows cruelty to animals, tendencies to theft, deceit;
- abuses computer games and television.
Pediatric psychologist at KinderKlinik: how does the appointment proceed?
A psychologist would talk to you and your child, work with an identified problem that your child has, applying the methods of art-therapy, game and sandbox therapy, group and individual psychotherapy, gestalt-therapy.
Looking for a good psychologist in Kyiv? Welcome to KinderKlinik – our experienced psychologist, together with pediatric doctors of other specialties (neurologist, endocrinologist etc.) will identify whatever psychological problems your child might be experiencing and help to eliminate them.
Schedule an appointment