- children’s doctor on duty around the clock
- we offer comfortable rooms and quality service
- pediatrician consultations for children of any age
- We carry out fast and high-precision laboratory tests.
If a child is ill and feels sick throughout the night – parents usually wait for the next morning to visit a doctor. But there are situations, when you can’t wait for the dawn to seek medical assistance, because the precious time may be lost, child’s condition can worsen and the risk of complications might rise.
When should you look for medical assistance immediately:
- the child’s body temperature rises above 38.0-38.5 ° С, you have already given an antipyretic, but the temperature does not subside, and besides, the baby refuses to drink;
- the child seemed to be recovering, but suddenly felt worse;
- in addition to fever, a headache, no vomiting;
- the child has vomiting and loose stools, refuses to drink;
- the child fell ill in the morning, and by the evening the voice became hoarse;
- cough is barking, dry with shortness of breath, difficult to breathe.
What to do?
At any time of the day, you can contact a doctor at the KinderKlinik department in Kyiv at the address: 16, Demeevskaya str, because this is a department with a round-the-clock pediatric assistance!
Even in the middle of night the doctor on duty at KinderKlinik will consult your child, we will perform all the necessary laboratory tests. You will be able to stay at KinderKlinik with your child under the doctor’s supervision and get a treatment with medicine.
Need pediatric help at night – turn to our round-the-clock pediatric KinderKlinik at Demeevskaya!