Omelyanenko Anatoliy Anatolyevich
- Specialties: Comprehensive packages, Neurology.
- Experience: 29 years old
- appointment: 2, A. Mishugi str.
Information about the doctor:
Experience: since 1993;
Education: Donetsk National Medical Institute
- Specialty: pediatric neurology
- Specialty: functional diagnostics
- Speaks English, which allows to constantly improve and better the training
- Defended his thesis on the “Neurological diseases”
- The author of 103 scientific works, co-author of 2 monographs and 6 guidelines under the stamp of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine, the unified clinical protocol of medical care “Epilepsy in children” and 3 patents for the invention, including the only manual on clinical electroencephalography in children in Ukraine
- Completed an internship in pediatric neurology and electroencephalography at the Research Institute of Pediatrics and Pediatric Surgery (Moscow)
Priority areas of practice:
- pediatric neurology
- neurofunctional diagnosis
- Specialized in treatment of the following diseases
- hydrocephalic syndrome
- convulsive syndrome
- motor impairment syndrome
- muscle tone disorders
- migraine and other neurological diseases in children
The main rule for a doctor, I think, is “Primum non nocere!”, which translated from Latin means “First, do no harm!”. That is why I stick to the rational minimalism, when prescribing treatment for my patients.
There two things, without which there is no good doctor: compassion, mercy. At the same time a good doctor has to be a professional, who keeps learning