- Experienced pediatric doctors will provide assistance round the clock (examination, diagnosis, infusion therapy (droppers), child's condition monitoring, introduction of antibiotics and other drugs)
- Laboratory tests 24/7
- Chambers with medical supervision
- Day hospital
Gaevskaya Yelena Grigoryevna
- Specialties: Certificates, Comprehensive packages, Patronage of the newborns, Pediatrics, Vaccination, Сall in a doctor.
- Experience: 22 years old
- appointment: 16, Demiivska str.
Information about the doctor:
Experience: since 1999;
Education: Bogomolets National Medical University.
- Specialty: pediatrics
- Has a 20-year experience of working as a pediatrician in district hospitals, leading Kyiv’s private clinics and even as emergency pediatrician;
- Studied the “Base Life Support”, knows how to supervise the emergency states. This knowledge once helped Olena Grygorivna to stabilize a child in critical state (pain shock) until the paramedics arrived. Perhaps it was her actions that saved that child’s life;
- Attended the trainings on vaccinations, breastfeeding, stabilizing in pediatrics and many more. Took part in EAP Congress (European academy of pediatrics) in Lublyan (Slovenia);
- Is a member of Ukrainian academy of pediatrics;
- Attended the course “Psychology for those who care” and actively applies the skills in her practice. A pediatrician is not merely a physician, but a psychologist as well, consulting parents as the child grows up and goes through difficult teenage years. Helps young mothers to grow confident in mothership, release the anxiety, get rid of myths and fears, supporting them at all stages of upbringing;
- Is fluent in English, allowing her to consult foreign patients as well as keep learning with the leading scientific resources.
Priority areas of practice:
– Pediatric infectious diseases;
– Early childhood and school health problems;
– Support of successful breastfeeding.
Specialized in treatment of the following diseases:
- Diseases of the upper and lower respiratory tract;
- Digestive disorders;
- Pediatric infectious diseases;
- Diseases of the urinary tract;
- Iron-deficiency anemia.
I love my job, love children and they respond with love as well. I never regretted choosing my profession. Children are God’s gifts. Words can’t describe the feeling when you see how a little human-being grows up to be an adult.
There are no “other kids”, I take care of all of them.
It is very important to me to know, that I take part in personality upbringing and child’s growing up. When you supervise a child for a long time – you start to see yourself in himher.