Gavriluk Irina Miroslavovna
- Specialties: Certificates, Pediatrics, Vaccination, Сall in a doctor.
- Experience: 7 years old
- appointment: 2, K. Bendukidze str.
Information about the doctor: Experience: since 2015 Education: Danylo Halytsky Lviv National Medical Univeristy Professional growth: Worked as a duty pediatrician and clinical resident at “OkhMatDet” in the departments “Allergology” and “Endocrinology”, worked in the team of paramedics at emergency care unit. While working in the specialized pediatric departments, started to study allergology and endocrinology in depth, writes articles on these topics. Attended the training “Base Life Support”, knows the methods of primary reanimation and emergency care. Gave the lectures to staff of the “Childhood country” kindergarten about the prevention of trauma and providing emergency care, infectious diseases, healthy lifestyle. Gives lectures and consults parents on pediatrics at the courses for the pregnant women called “The gift of life” Takes part and speaks at the conferences and international congresses. Has given three reports at pediatric conferences, received a reward among the young scientist with a research titled “Difficulty of diagnosing gluten-dependent diseases in children” The author of the article “Wiskott–Aldrich syndrome – the first combined immunodeficiency in the practice of a pediatric allergist” Is fluent in English, studies the international medical literature, international protocols for pediatric treatment and actively applies them in the practice.
Priority areas of practice:
- Monitoring children in their first years of life using integrated management of pediatric diseases;
- Vaccination of children, determining an individual schedule of preventive vaccinations;
- Providing specialized, urgent and emergency medical care for children with infectious diseases, acute inflammatory processes, traumatic injuries
- Dietology. Drawing up individual nutritional schemes for children with allergic, gastroenterological problems
- Specialized in treatment of the following diseases:
- infectious diseases
- pathology of the gastrointestinal tract
- urinary system diseases
- pathology of the respiratory system
I love children, and every patient is special to me.
The doctor’s talent is being able to understand a little patient and their parents, listen to them, only then am I able to help them properly.
I consider prevention to be of high importance. I have a dream – to learn to notice the slightest changes in the patient’s condition, so to say, in a “germinal state”, to not let them develop later on, thus preventing any complications with the child’s health in the future.
The patients themselves inspire me. When you see the result and realize, that you can actually help, it is a great stimulus to keep working and a desire for change