- Experienced pediatric doctors will provide assistance round the clock (examination, diagnosis, infusion therapy (droppers), child's condition monitoring, introduction of antibiotics and other drugs)
- Laboratory tests 24/7
- Chambers with medical supervision
- Day hospital
Golubovskaya Yuliya Yegorovna
Information about the doctor:
Experience: since 2017;
Education: Bogomolets National Medical University
- Worked as a pediatrician in Kyiv hospitals. Is a third year post-graduate student at the department of pediatrics #2 of Shupyk National Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education. Does research on juvenile rheumatoid arthritis.
- Is a permanent member and speaker at the conferences: Annual European Congress of Rheumatology EULAR (Amsterdam, Madrid and other European cities), scientific-practical conference with international participation “Complex patient in the practice of a pediatrician”, “European Biomedical Yong Scientist Conference NMAPE”, “Topical issues in pediatrics “,” Rheumatoid arthritis and related diseases: local and systemic lesions. The strategy of personalized treatment “and others.
- Co-author of a number of scientific articles: “Features of the physical development and condition of the musculoskeletal system in patients with juvenile rheumatoid arthritis”, “Vitamin D availability and bone mineral density in patients with juvenile rheumatoid arthritis”, “Effect of acute respiratory diseases on endothelial function and condition of the vascular wall in children”
- Self-studies, exploring the medical literature, attends conferences, seminars, courses, master-classes.
Priority areas of practice:
- reactive arthropathy
- juvenile idiopathic arthritis.
Specialized in treatment of the following diseases:
- reactive arthropathy
- juvenile idiopathic arthritis
- arterial hypertension.
The most important part of my job is to bring up a child, who is healthy both physically and mentally, and will become a self-dependent personality not only aware of the healthy lifestyle, but following it.
I love children – they are sincere and direct.
You don’t have to overload the young organism with medicine, you only need to help it step on the right path to recovery and monitor the child until they fully recover, and in case of chronic conditions – achieve remission as fast as you can. Besides, you should let the parents believe, that this way of treatment is the right one. And then you should all move in one direction, observing the positive result. The doctor is satisfied, when you see the healthy and happy child, and the happy parents next to their kid – that is probably what every doctor should reach for