Gorbatuk Olga Igorevna
- Specialties: Allergology, Certificates, Comprehensive packages, Immunology, Pediatrics, Vaccination, Сall in a doctor.
- Experience: 13 years old
- appointment: 16, Demiivska str.
Information about the doctor:
Experience: since 2010;
Education: Kyiv Medical University of UAFM
- Specialty: pediatrics, allergology, immunology
- Worked as a pediatrician in policlinics, “OkhMatDet” and leading private clinics in Kyiv, at the moment combines the pediatric practice with a work of allergist.
- Studied the program “Principles of molecular allergology” in Ukrainian school of molecular allergology and immunology
Is a member of IN Uni MA&I (International Network University for Molecular Allergology & Immunology)
- Took part in an international symposium “Primary immunodeficiencies – a path to adulthood”
- Self-studies, explores medical literature, is a regular participant of conferences, courses, master-classes.
- Author of a publication in a journal “Modern pediatrics” – “Managing a child with interstitial diseases of the lungs (adapted recommendations of American Thoracic community)”
- Author of a report at a conference “A case of protein-deprived enteropathy in a child allergic to the protein of cow milk”
- Took part in TV-Show “Ukraine’s got talent”
- Speaks English, allowing her to consult foreign patients.
Priority areas of practice:
- the whole range of pediatrics:
- patronage of children under 1 year
- regularly sick children, including – difficult cases in the practice of a pediatrician-allergist
- children with polysensitization
- advice on nutrition, the introduction of complementary foods for children of the first year of life
- complex immunoprophylaxis of infectious diseases (preparation of individual vaccination schedules)
- Sublingual immunotherapy (SLIT or ASIT)
- disease prevention.
- Specialized in treatment of the following diseases:
- lingering cough syndrome
- atopic dermatitis
- gastrointestinal pathology
- bronchial asthma, atopy
A good doctor is a patient’s friend, but at the same time – a teacher, and someone, who constantly keeps on learning.
I think, that medicine should largely be preventive. It’s always hard to treat, but an adequately designed prevention can show amazing results.
Doctor is a creative job. All children differ, and an approach to each and every one of them is an individual one.
I love reaching consensus with parents and their children.
Children – are the bloom of life, and I want them to be healthy, stay children for so long as they can and make everyone happy, and for us, parents, to not forget, that we, too, come from childhood