- Experienced pediatric doctors will provide assistance round the clock (examination, diagnosis, infusion therapy (droppers), child's condition monitoring, introduction of antibiotics and other drugs)
- Laboratory tests 24/7
- Chambers with medical supervision
- Day hospital
Gilenko Anna Igorevna
- Specialties: Comprehensive packages Gastroenterology Pediatrics Vaccination
- Experience: 12 years old
- appointment: 2, K. Bendukidze str.
Information about the doctor:
Experience: since 2009;
Education: Bogomolets National Medical University, pediatric faculty
- Specialty: pediatric gastroenterology;
- Attended trainings in emergency care;
- Author of medical articles and research papers;
- Expert-doctor at the TV-project: “I’m ashamed of my body” (STB)
2016 – member of the World Summit of Pediatrics (Portugal)
2017 – member of the European congress of gastroenterology ESPGHAN (Czech Republic)
Priority areas of practice:
- Preventing examinations for children from 0 to 18 years old;
- Patronage of the newborns
- Treatment of somatic and gastroenterological diseases in children
Specialized in treatment of the following diseases:
As general pediatrician: SARS, runny nose, pharyngitis, laryngotracheitis, bronchitis, otitis media, adenoiditis, pneumonia, obstructive bronchitis, urinary tract infection, urticaria, Quince edema, balanoposthitis, roseola, enterovirus (Coxsackie), chicken pox, warts, parotid parvovirus, rotavirus, adenovirus, trauma, bleeding, etc.
As a pediatric gastroenterologist: functional disorders (colic, constipation, diarrhea), acute gastroenteritis of viral or bacterial origin, chronic inflammatory bowel diseases (ulcerative colitis, Crohn’s disease), peptic ulcer of the stomach or duodenum, etc.
A good doctor is first of all – a professional, who not only knows his job in the smallest details, but can also find an approach to every patient. Such a doctor encourages to come back, if necessary, and not once.
Doctor’s development has no end result. The world of medicine is not stuck in one place, it moves swiftly. You can’t stop reading, being interested, learning, attending congresses. You can’t reach some place, calm down and stop