Savoluk Yelena Ivanovna
- Specialties: Comprehensive packages, Pediatrics, Vaccination, Сall in a doctor.
- Experience: 13 years old
- appointment: 2, A. Mishugi str.
Information about the doctor:
Experience: since 2008;
Education: National Pirogov Memorial Medical University, Vinnytsya
• Specialty: pediatrics
• Worked as a pediatrician in clinics and leading private clinics in Kiev.
• Treats all pediatric diseases in children of any age, but gets along especially well with babies. Has good experience managing infants with high bilirubin level – the so-called neonatal jaundice. Copes well with the treatment of obstructive bronchitis and other diseases of the respiratory system.
• Manages seriously ill children, achieves full recovery of the child, and always keeps track of the details. Yelena Ivanovna has everything under control: she will lead you from beginning to end, and she will never let you down. The doctor copes with any situation: from simple to the most complex and unusual.
• Studies of the narrow areas of pediatrics: allergology, gastroenterology, nephrology, childhood infectious diseases in depth.
• Self-studies by exploring medical literature, attending Ukrainian conferences and congresses with international participation, courses and master classes.
• Is a member of the Ukrainian Academy of Pediatrics.
Priority areas of practice:
• The whole range of pediatrics:
• Patronage of children under 1 year
• Advice on nutrition, the introduction of complementary foods for children of the first year of life
• Vaccination consultations (planning of individual vaccination schedules)
• Respiratory diseases
• Infectious diseases for children
• Diseases of the genitourinary system
I love working with children, they inspire me. You treat kids, help them and then see the results of your work – when they recover. Children’s smiles – are the main reward in my work, a stimulus to grow and improve.
A good doctor is a professional, who can find an approach to children and to whom patients wish to come again