Polishchuk Larisa Vladimirovna
- Specialties: Certificates Comprehensive packages Pediatrics Vaccination Сall in a doctor
- Стаж: 28 years old
- appointment: 16, Demiivska str.
The most important part of my job – is professionalism and love for children. My profession is my calling. Becoming a doctor has been my childhood dream and I never had a regret about my choice.
I think, I know how to communicate with children of all ages, starting from the very little and older.
Can you find an approach to the child, find that intuitive unseen connection with him/her – the correct diagnosis and the outcome of the treatment directly depends on it. And the best reward for our work – is a child’s smile
Information about the doctor:
Experience: since 1992;
Education: National Pirogov Memorial Medical University, Vinnytsya
- Specialty: pediatrics
- For many years she worked as a pediatrician, head of department of pediatrics in policlinic, inpatient and leading private clinics of Kyiv. She even worked along the team of paramedics at the emergency care unit.
- For 8 years she had worked as a pediatrician, neonatologist and family physician in Livia. Working abroad, she learned to treat according to the British and American protocols. It was a hard work, when Larisa Vladimirovna, the only doctor on duty at her shift had to be responsible for a number of children, torn apart between the maternity ward and inpatient clinic. She had to care for the severely ill, premature babies, some of them on mechanical ventilation, or with other pathologies. It is here where Larisa Vladimirovna trained such qualities as stamina and vigilance.
- Participated in the international conferences: in Germany – “Immunology of the childhood”, in Livia – “Reanimation of the newborns”, in Lviv (with participating states: Slovakia,Poland, Czech Republic) – “Diseases of the childhood”
- Self-studies by exploring medical literature, attending conferences, seminars, courses, master-classes.
- Is a member of the Association of family physicians of Kyiv
- Speaks Arabic, allowing her to consult foreign patients.
Priority areas of practice:
- the whole range of pediatrics:
- patronage of children under 1 year
- advice on nutrition, the introduction of complementary foods for children of the first year of life
- vaccination consultations (preparation of individual vaccination schedules)
- respiratory diseases
- childhood infectious diseases
- disease prevention.
- Specialized in treatment of the following diseases:
- diseases of the upper respiratory tract
- pathology of ENT organs
- allergic reactions.
Subscribe to the newsletter
Sign up for the kinderklinik.ua newsletter and get our materials directly to your email
Schedule an appointment