- Experienced pediatric doctors will provide assistance round the clock (examination, diagnosis, infusion therapy (droppers), child's condition monitoring, introduction of antibiotics and other drugs)
- Laboratory tests 24/7
- Chambers with medical supervision
- Day hospital
Vasilenko Yelena Ivanovna
Information about the doctor:
Experience: since 1997;
Education: Bogomolets National Medical University
- Specialty: pediatric psychiatry
- For many years she worked as a pediatric psychiatrist in a school for children with severe speech defects, and in psychoneurological clinic, as a pediatric district psychiatrist
- Applies methods of rational psychiatry in her work with children
- Is a permanent member of Ukrainian and international conferences, dedicated to ADHD, autism and other psychological children’s diseases;
- Is a coauthor of publications in the medical journals: “Children with autism spectrum disorders, features of their dental morbidity and approaches to the treatment of major dental diseases”, “Analysis of dental morbidity in children with autism spectrum disorders” etc.
- Keeps self-studying by exploring medical literature, attending conferences, seminars, courses and master-classes
Priority areas of practice:
– Outpatient medication psychotherapeutic assistance to children and their parents.
Specialized in treatment of the following diseases:
- delayed mental and speech development
- disorders of behavior and emotions
- depressive states
- Schizoaffective disorder
- adaptation disorders
I’m inspired by a desire to help both a child, and a mother. I understand very well, what is it like for parents, and recognize their problems. That’s is why I always have an integrated approach: both with a child, and a mother. I pay large amount of attention to enlightening the parents: advise on rehabilitation, how to behave at home – there are many details, which one only discovers with experience.
A good doctor – is a competent, professional, attentive, understanding and compassionate human being. In our profession, where there is no pill to give the child and immediately solve the problem – this is probably all the more important. It’s a long complex work.
To find an approach to a child, intuitively, you need to be kind and compassionate. In spite of all the problems children might have, they are very sensitive to even passive ill-will and aggression.
When I see significant improvements in the child’s condition, I feel deeply satisfied and proud to have chosen this profession