- Experienced pediatric doctors will provide assistance round the clock (examination, diagnosis, infusion therapy (droppers), child's condition monitoring, introduction of antibiotics and other drugs)
- Laboratory tests 24/7
- Chambers with medical supervision
- Day hospital
Barzilovich Vladislava Dmitriyevna
- Specialties: Allergology, Comprehensive packages.
- Experience: 10 years old
- appointment: 2, A. Mishugi str. 2, K. Bendukidze str.
Information about the doctor:
Experience: since 2011;
Education: Bogomolets National Medical University
- Specialty: pediatric allergology
- Is a member of World Allergy organization and European Academy of Allergy and Clinical Immunology, secretary of Association of Pediatric Allergists of Ukraine;
- A regular participant at topical conferences, seminars, symposiums on allergology;
- Is fluent in English, which not only allows to admit foreign patients, but keep to constantly learn and self-study.
Drug Hypersensitivity meeting (DHM) 2018 of the EACCI, Amsterdam, Netherlands – poster report
AAAAI/WAO 2018 Joint Congress, USA, Orlando – poster report
4th Training for International Network of Universities for Molecular Allergology & Immunology (INUNIMAI) Trainers on Molecular Allergology, Vienna, Austria
XXI Vilnius International pediatric pulmonology and allergology conference-school, Vilnius, Lithuania
9 EFIS-EJI South Eastern European Immunology School (SEEIS2017), Lviv, Ukraine
WISC 2016, Jerusalem, Israel – poster report
Allergy school on drug allergy in children, Belgrade, Serbia – Poster Report
3rd Training for Trainers of International Network of Universities for Molecular Allergology & Immunology, Vienna, Austria
The EAACI Congress 2016, Vienna, Austria – poster report, award for the best presentation
Drug Hypersensitivity meeting (DHM) 2016 of the EAACI, Malaga, Spain – poster report
14th EAACI Immunology Winter School Basic Immunology Research in Allergy and Clinical Immunology Pocol, Cortina d’Ampezzo, Italy – poster report
Mentorship Programme (MP) of the EAACI – internship at the department of allergology and clinical immunology in the Center of Drug Hypersensitivity in University Clinic of S.João, Porto, Portugal 2015
The EAACI Congress 2015, Barcelona, Spain – poster report
EAACI Allergy School, Taormina, Italy – poster report, award for the best performance
Priority areas of practice:
allergic rhinitis, conjunctivitis
food allergy (priority in children of the first 3 years of life, especially the correction of the diet of mother and child)
molecular allergology, specific immunotherapy
Specialized in treatment of the following diseases:
- bronchial asthma,
- allergic rhinitis
- atopic dermatitis,
- food allergy (priority in children of the first 3 years of life, especially the correction of the diet of mother and child),
- drug allergy, molecular allergology, specific immunotherapy, etc.
Allergy is not a “disease”, but rather a special state of the organism.
The most important part of the pediatric allergist’s work is not only timely diagnostics, but also forming healthy habits in the family.
When there is a coordinated effort between the allergist, parents and the child, I can say with great pleasure: each of my patients is absolutely healthy